Does your daughter want to play with fashion dolls? Mine too.
I like Juku Couture Dolls. They layer more clothes, not less. The bios of each doll is very appropriate for young girls including academic ambition, fitness, pet ownership, artistic endeavors and healthy eating. These dolls even come with causes like the environment. Their body ratios are basically what you would expect freshmen in high school to be – unlike some dolls. The dolls are multi-ethnic and come from all over the world. Read the whole review here.
Jakks Pacific has been generous enough to offer to give away a set of all 4 dolls!
Leave a comment to win a copy. For more entries just spread the word about The Girl Revolution.
1. Twitter Me: @traceesioux and post the link to either a contest post OR a post from the archives and categories you appreciated. Follow me. Come back and leave a comment so I can keep track.
2. Facebook: Add me as your friend and post a link to either a contest post OR a post from the archives you appreciated. Come back and leave a comment so I’ll can keep track.
3. Blogroll: Change Empowering Girls: So Sioux Me links to The Girl Revolution links if I’m already in your blogroll or Add The Girl Revolution to your blogroll.
4. Leave a comment
5. Blog It. You get 1 entry in all 18 contests for any post announcing and linking to The Girl Revolution on your own site. Leave a link to the post.
6. Visit The Girl Revolution Store: Feel free to buy something. If you drop a link to your favorite item you’re entered to win.
7. The Girl Revolution Webazine: Sign up for the Webazine. Leave a comment saying you’re signed up on the prize you like best.
Enter as many times as you like – Just be sure to leave a comment saying what you did. I’ll be announcing prizes all week. Each contest will be announced 7 days after its posted. I’ll email winners directly and announce them in the The Girl Revolution Webazine.